We have a few new state policies we have to provide to keep everyone safe during the reopen they are as follows:
- Employees and guests MUST wear protective face masks at all times. The only service exempt from a mask is facials. If you do not bring one, we will provide one to you for purchase for $2.
- With the rising costs of personal protective equipment there will be a temporary service of $2 added on to your service at check-out.
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only – no walk-in’s
- We will be utilizing a “no-touch” greeting to limit hugs and handshakes but we still love you!
- We prefer credit cards but If you are paying with cash please bring exact change (we can go over your service bill before you arrive)
- Please do not arrive more than 10 min. early before your appointment time – our waiting area is suspended during this time. Please wait in your car until your service provider signals for you to come in – in order to insure the flow of traffic is kept to our max amount of customers allowed and safe distances.
- If you are going to be late please let us know as we are on a very tight schedule to get in as many customers under a reduced time frame as we can no longer double book guests.
- We have temporarily suspended our waiting area which includes magazines, coffee and waiting chairs please plan to bring those items with you until we are able to reopen that space.
- Our 24 hour cancellation fee is temporarily waived BUT if you do not call OR show up for your appointment you will be charged the full price of service. Please CALL to cancel your appointment NO emails or text messages please.
- Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises any temperature over 100 degrees will be asked to remain at home.
- Guests will be expected to sanitize their hands upon entering the salon
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!